130 colorful pages, 43 easy-to-follow art lessons, including:
|Seasonal Art Creations||Holiday Themed Creations||Imagination-Inspired Creations|
Fun for ages 4-94. Perfect aide for teachers, parents, children, and children-at-heart.
Art Lessons Tip:
Questions to answer before creating art:
- Why do you create artistically?
- For myself.
- To communicate something I appreciate.
- To put ideas across to other/s as I see or understand them.
- To help imagination skills, memory or awareness.
- For fun.
- Are you interested in:
- Free time creative activities?
- To supplement school activities, knowing that creative needs were reduced?
- Helping yourself or another to freely originate ideas, rather than just taking in data?
- 52 art lesson plans that may be done without outside supervision, allowing each to do them at their own comfortable speed?
- Art lessons that require little theory, or supplies, yet with purpose and satisfying results?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we invite you to check out and order the Diane Phillips Piece of Cake Art ™ book
© 2017. All rights reserved.